The Advantages of Leasing
If you don't pay for your staff in advance, why pay for your office furniture in advance? Refurbishing an office can often prove to be an expensive yet necessary task; in today's financial climate, there are many benefits of paying for lease furniture rather than paying for your furniture upfront:-
- The primary benefit you take from your office equipment is in the use you get out of it, rather than the ownership of it. By leasing your furniture, you may be able to take advantage of the latest technologies by simply upgrading.
- You can acquire what is needed for your office now, without worrying about the constraints of what you can afford.
- Leasing preserves your working capital, so that it can be put to work for more profitable purposes for your company.
- Leasing allows you to budget more accurately, so that you can organise how much you need to pay and at when it needs to be paid- whether monthly, quarterly, annual or seasonally for a period of up to 60 months.
- Leasing is tax efficient, because it allows you to offset the rentals.
If you have any queries or would like to learn more about leasing your office furniture, please don't hesitate to contact our office on: 08450 69 79 89. We aren't leasing experts ourselves, but we have a superb leasing partner who specialises in financing all kinds of office equipment, including furniture- particularly for small to medium sized companies.